28 March 2007

Orchids



Ok, here are two pictures taken with my phone, both of orchids. One was taken in the afternoon, the other was taken in the evening. The first is of one of my 2 scorpion orchids. I'm trying to show off here, cos otherwise I promise you I am not a fancy gardener. It's trees and easy growing plants for me strictly.
The other picture, though not very clear, is of a bunch of lovely white tiny orchids, called pigeon orchids. They are at the next door house and on a coconut tree. The amazing thing is that darn thing blooms every time there is a function there! So this time was 'cos there was a birthday party there the day before.

5 comments:

  1. Pigeon orchids in bloom! They remind me of home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely orchids.do you have more varieties.BTW tou've been tagged

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only the one orchid variety. But my family living nest door--with the white orchids--have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have agreen thumb ! Great ! BTW - I like raw jackfruit which you can make into a great curry but ripe jackfruit - I draw the line at !

    ReplyDelete
  5. believe me, I do nothave a green thumb. The white orchids grow over at the family home.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do give your feed back.