20 April 2008

I have wanted to post, read posts, comment all of which I am not able to do too much because 1) my keyboard is not working and I need to buy a new one. So either I type with an onscreen keyboard, which is a really painful process, or share my hubby's comp. 2) my grandson is here for his quota of whole-day TLC and outdoor time. As he lives in a city and has, of necessity, to be at a day care most of the day, he doesn't get much of either of the former. Besides every kid should get his/her quota of spoiling by grandparents atleast during the school vacation! So will catch up with everything and will put pictures of activities maybe next weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day! And I hope your keyboard feels better soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy with k....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma, you make it sound like K doesn't get any TLC at home with his parents!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Do give your feed back.